- A key argument is whether war is point full or pointless.
- This is one of the most important arguments of them all, I history has been shaped by war no matter what, to determine if it is indeed good or not is more opinion then straight fact.
- The image i will refer to is the Vietnam Anti war/ anti US poster.
- I will refer to:
- Bertrand Russell (Anti-War philosopher)
- John F. Kennedy (President of United States)
- Gandhi (Anti War civil rights movement spokemens)
They evidence is based off there experience, there significance and opinions are backed up by the people that followed them.